Saturday, February 18, 2012

Solpine International Restaurant




I happened to visit the Woosong West campus on Friday for a meeting. After the meeting, I ventured over to Solpine. I had been here years before and curious as to what they had changed since my last visit. I was very surprised at the menu!



Directions

대전시 자양동 226-2 우송타워 13 FL

13th Floor of the Woosong Tower in the Middle of Woosong Information College.

Jayang-dong 266-2 Dong-gu Daejeon

phone: 042 629-6610 


I don't recall the name of the building, but here is a picture of it. The restaurant is located on the 13th floor. I had the Jamaican Chicken Jerk sandwich. My family tried it and they loved it.
You can check out their website solpine.kr  It has pictures of the food for you to peruse. I did notice the menu pictures I took don 't coincide with the website. A fair assumption the website hasn't been updated in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment